Professionally made mosfet designed for AEG Gel Blasters that use Version 3-style gearboxes (usually found in AK models - consult with the manufacturer of your blaster to confirm compatibility).
This device increases your rate of fire and improves battery life.
It is fully integratable inside version 3 gearboxes as an alternative to the original trigger contacts, compatible with Tokyo Marui standard.
- Mosfet built on trigger contacts from SHS
- Easy installation for Version 3 gearboxes
- Presoldered wires allow faster and easier installation into your blaster, long enough for all kind of V3 gearbox blasters. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors (included in package)
- Contains presoldered high quality: 2 black wires 1.5 q mm (AWG16) with MPPE insulation, length 400 mm to the motor and 600 mm to the battery. The blue wire is 0.34 qmm (AWG22) with a length of 1000 mm and is used for connection anywhere on the red wire
- Included: 1000 mm red wire 1.5qmm (AWG16) with MPPE insulation
- Board covered by conformal coating, to protect device against water
- Designed for spring sizes up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s).
- Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 - 12V, lipol 7.4 - 14.8V)
- No current consumption in the idle mode
- No sparking on switch contacts
- In auto fire mode, the piston will stop in a random position due to theÂ mechanical box design on V3 blasters
-To function correctly, it is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox.
INSTALLATION FOR THIS DEVICE IS INTENDED FOR EXPERIENCED TECHS ONLY. THERE IS CONFORMAL COATING ON THIS PCB - IF YOU ATTEMPT TO HOLD A SOLDERING IRON TO THIS BOARD WITHOUT FIRST REMOVING THE COATING, YOU WILL DAMAGE THE BOARD AND VOID YOUR WARRANTY
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: You can download the installation manual in English here [PDF, 761.42 kB]
- mosfet on trigger contacts with wiring
- trigger switch
- DeanT connector male
- 30A mini fuse
- 4x faston female 2,8mm
- 6x black heat shrink tube 3,2mm - length 20mm
- 3x black heat shrink tube 4,8mm - length 20mm
- Installation manual in English
WARNING: JeffTron advises that installation of this device should be left to experts, who can solder and disassemble gel blasters. Never user soldering gun! Visit your closest tech for installation support.
We can't guarantee 100% compatibility with all gearboxes, but this V3 mosfet will fit into standard and common brand's V3 gearboxes without extensive modifications.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Items returned due to a manufacturing fault will be either repaired, replaced or refunded at no extra cost.
Change of mind returns are not accepted.
Any items returned to us claiming to be faulty but found to be in fully functional working order will incur a fee to cover return postage.
Returns will not be accepted from any State except QLD and SA.
Any blaster found to be physically damaged by user neglect, either internally or externally, upgraded or modified, opened or attempted to be opened, used apart from the manufacturer specifications or intended use including the use of BB’s, metal or plastic or otherwise will void the item’s eligibility for return.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.